You may cancel your agreement with Credit Gurus for any reason within three business days from the date you signed it and receive a full refund of any funds paid to us during this period.
If you feel unsure about the level of success that we’ve achieved on your behalf, you can request a refund evaluation of your case progress. As long as you have complied with the terms of your membership agreement, we believe you should not have to pay for ineffective service
You will receive a full or partial refund of your fixed fee if the following are true as a result of the evaluation:
- We cannot demonstrate progress on your case, or, that we failed to provide agreed-upon services as outlined in the Service Agreement.
- You were a “participating” client, meaning you have forwarded to us on a timely basis, all of the necessary documents which enable us to perform work on your case.
- You have been on our service for a minimum of 3 months.
- You provided a new copy of your credit report and scores within 30 days of beginning your case.
- You provided a new copy of your credit report for analysis at the time you choose to cancel.
No Refund Policy on Do It Yourself Letters or E-Books
Do it yourself letters and E-books are for information purposes only and are not guaranteed to be successful.